“YOGA IS NOT A PERFORMANCE, IT IS A LIFE EXPERIENCE”
2015 HATHA YOGA TEACHER TRAININGS**
by the Center for Natural Living
Sanctioned by Yoga Alliance internationally
1) 200 hr TT MAY 18-JUNE 6, OJAI, CALIFORNIA (3 wks in the sunny hills of beautiful Ojai, the spiritual home of J.D.Krishnamurti) see details on the trainings’ website, http://2015yogateachertrainingojai.com- we are also offering the first week of in-depth Yoga Anatomy, May 18-23, separately for $800, to all interested instructors and students
2) APRIL 24 to AUGUST (intermittent weekends for 4 months) 200 hr Training in Northwest NJ at KULA YOGA & WELLNESS, Stanhope, NJ; http://kulayogawellness.com - hurry, registration ends April 1!
3) JULY 10-17: 100 hr YOGA ANATOMY & ASANA IN THE SOUTH OF FRANCE with Jo Ann, Irum , and Jason; deposits can be made under Reservations by May
YOGA ANATOMY & ASANA at beautiful Centre Terra Nova in the foothills of the Pyrenees, St. Gauderic, near Carcassone. A 100hr Teacher Training, or a chance to learn the essence of yoga for yourself. A previous week of vacation/touring is possible July 3-9 (large discount for both weeks together) A truly transformational place, where horses roam in total freedom, the hills and sunflowers abound, and the pilgrimage route to Santiago is a short walk away. The Centre is ideal for true immersion into the study and practice of yoga.
About the location: Center Terranova, in the Cathar region of France, was built in 2000 on the remains of an old winery, on an 8 hectars estate, surrounded by a Tuscan-like landscape, situated on the foothills of the Pyrenees. If you are fond of beautiful and charming nature, or a walk along the pilgrimage route to Compostella, you can enjoy breathtaking views of the Pyrenees and the Montagne Noir, in exclusive flora and fauna. A variety of long and short walking trails guide you to Kathar castles, churches and typical Languedoc villages http://www.centreterranova.eu
About the training: Through this 100-hour training you will engage in intense physical practice and thought provoking discussions; explore your inner being; discover your true self. Learn in-depth anatomy from Jo Ann S. Jones, author of Concise Book Of Yoga Anatomy, due out in September 2015, with a sneak preview at the training.
Cost: $1900 all inclusive except airfare! Discounts if registered by May 15. Private rooms with bath, 3 wonderful vegetarian meals per day
Please contact Jo Ann, or Jason at www.togetheryoga.net for more insight into the training, daily schedule, text requirement, etc.
4) *3 Week 200 hr YTT: OCT. 21- NOV. 12, 2014: at RANCHO MARGOT, COSTA RICA http://ranchomargot.com/yoga-and-meditation/yoga-teacher-training
For detailed information on any of the above, contact Jo Ann thru this website
**FIND THE ESSENCE BY TRAINING WITH JO ANN S. JONES AND IRUM NAQVI, INTERNATIONAL EDUCATORS AND AUTHORS, and Jason Amis** from NYC!
OUR SPECIAL TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS:
* 200 plus hours of Hatha and Vinyasa training
* strong anatomical focus for the safety of each Asana
* emphasis on teaching techniques and practice
* detailed study of energy systems of nadis and chakras
* yamas and niyamas as a way of life
This special certification emphasizes daily meditation and encouragement of personal style that leads to better success in your practice and teaching
**WE WELCOME JASON AMIS AS A FELLOW TEACHER TRAINER AT MOST LOCATIONS: HE WILL GET YOU FLYING…! Find us on www.yogafinder.com or www.yogatrail.com: http://www.yogatrail.com/teacher/jo-ann-staugaard-jones-120453
*EARN Yoga Alliance CE credits or brush up on the ‘kinesiology’ of postures for injury prevention at any of our trainings or workshops
Extra Hours possible in Psoas work and Advanced Asana Practice