Due out in Fall 2015: CONCISE BOOK OF YOGA ANATOMY: An Illustrated Guide to the Science of Motion Thank you, Paris models, for all the fun and hard work!
1) THE ANATOMY OF EXERCISE & MOVEMENT for the study of Dance, Pilates, Sport & Yoga by Lotus Publishing, UK, 2010
A ‘Kinesiology made easy’ text, it is written in a style that is understandable, with illustrations and technique explained to guide the reader through various exercises.
- Coaches and Athletes
- Exercise Science students and faculty
- Pilates and Yoga enthusiasts
- Massage Therapists and other Body Workers
- Teachers and students of Stretch & Strength Conditioning programs
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about the human potential
View www.lotuspublishing.co.uk for full line of Body Works books
See REVIEWS for “The Anatomy of Exercise & Movement” on amazon.com
2) THE VITAL PSOAS MUSCLE Connecting Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Well-Being, released 8/2012
OVER 10,000 COPIES SOLD
3) Still to come: Yoga & Pilates books by www.lotuspublishin.co.uk
New article post in Choice Health Magazine, UK and abroad:
MOVE to LIVE NEWSLETTERS: